The ATN Mars 4HD 648×480 1-10x thermal imaging rifle scope combines a rifle scope with a thermal imaging camera. It’s an advanced piece of engineering that takes hunting in the dark to a whole new level.
Because the ATN Mars 4HD 648×480 1-10x thermal imaging rifle scope has functions, below is a brief overview.
The ATN Mars 4HD 648×480 1-10x thermal imaging rifle scope in a nutshell:
- 1.25-5 magnification
- germanium lens
- Sensitive 384-228 60Hz sensor
White hot, black hot & colored hot (warm parts are displayed in white, black or colored respectively)
- Full HD 1280×720
- Dual stream video (can be streamed to a smartphone as well as recorded simultaneously at 60 fps to a micro SD card)
- Recoil activated video (set it to start filming automatically after the shot is fired)
- One shot zero (you can shoot into the rifle scope with one shot)
- Smart range finder (the reticle is automatically adjusted after distance measurement)
- Ballistic calculator (you can enter countless data, from wind force to humidity and from caliber to bullet weight)
- Weather and recoil resistant
- Wifi steaming IOS & Android
This viewer comes standard with a set of mounting rings for Weaver/Picatinny rails.