HOGSTER C Universal Ultra-Compact Thermal Clip-On Mount, 42mm lens, VOx 384×288 core resolution, 50Hz refresh rate; converts to a portable thermal viewer; Compatible with the Throw Level Clip-On Adapters.
The Bering Optics HOGSTER™ 384×288 Thermal Clip-on Mount is unique without a rival. Aimed at the growing feral pig market, the product is exceptionally light and compact, also perfect for hunting predators. HOGSTER is also versatile. It can be easily mounted during the day using a clip-on mounting system, making conversion quick and easy as no re-setting is required. It can also be used as a portable monocular for scouting.
The HOGSTER is built with Germanium’s outstanding optics coupled with an advanced uncooled Vanadium Oxide (VOx) thermal core and proprietary electronics. The HOGSTER is simple to use and has an easy to understand and navigate menu with a wide range of options, including switchable image polarity. The control buttons are designed with tactile elements, allowing the user to work even in pitch black situations.
The device is nitrogen purged and is water, dust and shock resistant. The HOGSTER 384×288 Thermal Clip-on Attachment is action-ready in virtually any environment or lighting condition, including conditions where the environmental obscurants such as smoke, dust, mist, fog are present.
– Superior for pigs and predator control at medium range
– Optimal with 2.0x to 6.0x daytime systems
– Convertible to a portable thermal viewer in combination with the eyepiece (included)
– Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Colored Hot
– Ability to center the screen relative to the viewed reticle
– Built-in electronic compass and accelerometer
– Automatic shatter based thermal core