Gateway1 ladies rubber boot with 5mm neoprene.
Colour: 1047 Dark brown
Sizes (EU): 37 – 43
- Fit Calf: Normal
- Outsole: Mud-field™
- Arch: Fiberglass
- Footbed: G1®-stage3™ footbed
- Lining: Coil lining™ + 5mm neoprene
- Shank: G1® 75 vulcanized natural rubber™
- Comfort level: -10º C
- Extra reinforced instep made of Japanese rubber™
- Lynx ICE-GRIP+TM offers optimal grip in temperatures of min. -45ºC / +30ºC.
- Specially developed ladies last
- Classic design combined with high technology.
- Lynx ICE-GRIP+™ is inspired by the Scandinavian lynx and impeccable grip of its claws. The rubber composition of the outsole has been developed and tested in the harshest winter conditions in Scandinavia and other parts of Northern Europe. Lynx ICE-GRIP+™ is widely used in footwear for general outdoor use such as hiking, hunting or fishing as well as for industrial and work related purposes.
- Guarantees optimal grip even in extremely cold temperatures.
- Can be used with all types of shoe soles and profiles.
- Exceptional comfort as forefoot flexibility remains the same
- Coil lining 5 mm neoprene assured for optimal moisture wicking.
- 100% waterproof up to the top
- Shock absorbing heels – 2 way grip
- Wide temperature range from mild conditions to extreme winter weather.
- Optimal traction and grip in cold environments.
- Like most rubber compounds, the Lynx ICE-GRIP+™ also offers 2-way grip. Instead of losing grip at -25º C, Lynx ICE-GRIP+™ can withstand temperatures down to -45º C without losing its grip. Inspired by traditional table tennis bats with 2 different rubber compounds, the outer rubber compound of the Lynx ICE-GRIP+ has been developed to provide a good grip where needed while the durable reinforced parts are placed on high wear areas. The rubber composition is based on a formula of natural rubber mixed with synthetic rubber, as is known for winter tires on cars.
However, people need a special grip of the footwear for the transition of the foot from heel to forefoot. Thus, the strategically placed compound improves the grip of the footwear and makes it stronger. Usually a softer and less abrasion resistant compound is used to get a better grip in cold conditions, but due to a combination of grip and sturdiness, this is the best solution!
Natural rubber is a mix of pure natural rubber mixed with additives for use in a rubber boot.
The rubber compound is rolled and prepared as pieces of rubber that are punched and placed over the boot last. Then the entire boot is vulcanized so that they are 100% waterproof.
- All boots are all extensively tested.
- The boots are completely handmade by proud craftsmen