Color: “Olive Green”
Fit Calf: Large + G1®-flex calf™
Outsole: 4×4 Arrow deep-grip™
Arch: TPU internal + external
Footbed: G1®-stage3TM footbed
Lining: G1® fleece liner + 5mm neoprene + 2mm G1®-air spacer™.
Shank: G1® 75 vulcanized natural rubber™
– Comfort level: -40º C
– 2mm G1® Air Gaps™ prevents condensation and circulates air in the boot.
– Extra reinforced foot made of Japanese rubber™.
– Molded EVA midsole for extra insulation and shock absorption.
– G1® turbo-energy™ cushioning on the heel and forefoot.
– Extra deep sole tread.
– TPU shaft for maximum stability.
– Lynx ICE-GRIP + TM ensures optimal grip in min. -45C / +30C.
– YKK® Zipper to easily put on and take off the boot.
– Strap adjustable shaft for all calf sizes with the unique G1®-flex Calf™
in high abrasion resistant Spandex cover.
Lynx ICE-GRIP+™ Is inspired by the Scandinavian lynx and impeccable grip of its claws.
The rubber composition of the outsole has been developed and tested in the harshest winter conditions in
Scandinavia and other parts of Northern Europe.
Lynx ICE-GRIP+™ is widely used in general purpose outdoor footwear such as hiking, hunting or fishing but
also for industrial and work related purposes.
– Patented rubber compound for the outsole.
– Guarantees optimal grip even in extremely cold temperatures.
– Can be used with all types of shoe soles and profiles.
– Exceptional comfort as forefoot flexibility remains the same
– Adjustable calves with belt
– Coil lining 7mm neoprene assured for optimal moisture wicking.
– 100% waterproof up to the top
– Shock absorbing heels
– 2 way grip
– Molded insert shaft with belt and buckle.
– Adjustable shaft with flexible insert for optimal fit for all calves.
– No compromise on wear.
– Wide temperature range from mild conditions to extreme winter weather.
– Optimal traction and grip in cold environments.
Like most rubber compounds, the Lynx ICE-GRIP+™ also offers 2-way grip.
Instead of losing grip at -25º C the Lynx ICE-GRIP+™ can withstand temperatures down to -45º C without losing its grip.
Inspired by traditional table tennis bats with 2 different rubber compounds, the outer rubber compound of the Lynx ICE-GRIP+ has been developed to provide a good grip where needed while the durable reinforced parts are placed on high wear areas.
The rubber composition is based on a formula of natural rubber mixed with synthetic rubber, as is known for winter tires on cars.
However, people need a special grip of the footwear for the settlement of the foot, from heel to forefoot.
So, the compound is strategically placed, improving the grip of the footwear and making it stronger.
Usually a softer and less abrasion resistant compound is used to get a better grip in cold conditions, but due to a combination of grip and sturdiness, this is the best solution!
Natural rubber is a mix of pure natural rubber mixed with additives for use in a rubber boot.
The rubber compound is rolled and prepared as pieces of rubber that are punched and placed over the boot last.
Then the entire boot is vulcanized so that they are 100% waterproof.
All boots are all extensively tested. The boots are completely handmade by proud craftsmen.
Calf width is based on last.
When a model has several layers such as fleece, 2 mm G1® air spacers™, side zipper and the adjustable buckle, the calf size is generally wider. This also has consequences for the dimensions.
The boot will therefore be at least half a size larger.