The Hatsan BT65SB is a popular model among PCP shooters. The Hatsan BT65 SB Elite is the same rifle but complete as a set including; rifle scope, magazines, flashlight, bi-pod & rifle case.
The Hatsan BT65 SB shoots harder than the average PCP rifle. In caliber 5.5 this rifle delivers 61 joules, in caliber 6.35 the rifle delivers 71 joules. The solid polymer stock has a thumb hole for a good grip. The air rifle is therefore supplied complete with a 3-12×44 rifle scope, of course you can also shoot with this model. The barrel has 1/2 UNF thread for an optional damper. The PCP rifle is delivered including 2 magazines. The Hatsan BT65 has an “anti double feed system”, ie it is impossible to double load the rifle, this can prevent damage to your barrel. The match trigger is easy to adjust to your own needs.
- Caliber: 6.35mm at a speed of 330ms 71J
- Caliber: 5.5mm at a speed of 360ms 61J
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Length:108 cm
- Rifle scope: Optima 3-12×44 AOE rifle scope with mounting rings
- Bulb included
- Magazine capacity: 9 rounds rotating magazine
- Comes with 2 magazines, bi-pod & case
- Precision barrel with choke
- Can be used both left and right.
- Suitable for both 11mm and weaver/picatinny mounting rings
- Steel parts are blued
- Aluminum parts are anodized
- Manual safety
- Double charging protection
- “Anti-Knock” system only releases air when the trigger is pulled.
- Adjustable Front and Rear Visors with “Tru-Glo” Inserts
- Quattro 2-Stage Adjustable Match Trigger
- Belt attachments standard
- Including luxury carrying strap
- Built-in pressure gauge
- Including filling nipple
Mail for the current stock to: [email protected] or call 0541 – 533876